Annual Tuition Rates
Kindergarten - Grade 6
Numbers based on 7:00 to 6:00pm school day with before and after school care needed every day.
How Does St. Bart's Compare to Public School Cost?
$150 per student (Maximum $300 per family)
* In order to accurately forecast enrollment for future school years, registration fees are not refundable.
We believe that anyone with a desire for a
Catholic education should be able to receive it,
regardless of their financial situation.
For this reason, we offer scholarships
through our tuition management system, TADS.
At St. Bart's we use an online billing system called TADS.
Tuition and other charges such as:
- Field Trips
- Before and After School Care
are applied to your TADS account and billed electronically.
You can choose to pay tuition in the following installments:
- 1 payment (July)
- 2 payments (July & January)
- 4 payments (July, September, January & March)
- Monthly payments (over 12 months)